Interview Grady Hendrix

Modérateurs : Estelle Hamelin, Eric, jerome, Jean, Travis, Charlotte, tom, marie.m

Répondre
Priscilla

Interview Grady Hendrix

Message par Priscilla » mer. juin 22, 2011 11:29 am

Lightspeedmagazine.com publie une interview en langue anglaise de l'auteur et chroniqueur Grady Hendrix à l'occasion de la parution dans le magazine de sa nouvelle intitulée Transcript of Interaction Between Astronaut Mike Scudderman and the OnStar Hands-Free A.I. Crash Advisor.

En voici un extrait :
There are many Easter eggs in this story, and a lot of humor based on the notion that technology meant to be useful often isn’t. Can you tell us a bit more about how this story came together?

Let’s face it: Crash landings are no one’s preferred method of parking. Mostly because you will die screaming if you crash land, whether it’s in a helicopter, a hang glider or a space ship. I had actually been pitching you guys to let me write some non-fiction for a while and you gave me a shot at writing this piece to go along with that Stephen King story about some guys who crash land on an alien planet covered with angry sand. I wrote the article and John decided he would use it as fiction, leaving you in the lurch for the Stephen King story. John’s so inconsiderate sometimes.

Pour plus de détails, et la suite de l'interview, c'est ici
What would Malcolm Reynolds do ?

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les infos sur la Science Fiction, la Fantasy et le fantastique en général »