Interview Alex Irvine

Modérateurs : Estelle Hamelin, Eric, jerome, Jean, Travis, Charlotte, tom, marie.m

Répondre
Priscilla

Interview Alex Irvine

Message par Priscilla » mer. juin 29, 2011 11:08 am

Suvudu.com publie une interview en langue anglaise d'Alex Irvine, auteur entre autres de la nouvelle Transformers : exodus.

En voici un extrait :
Hey Alex, it’s been a year now since the hardcover release of Transformers: Exodus. I’m got a paperback copy of the book in my hot little hands, and honestly, my first question has got to be this: how on earth did you write a story with the staying power of Transformers: Exodus?

Hey! I just got copies of the paperback myself, right after I finished the last round of edits on the sequel, Transformers: Exiles. Staying power? We’ll see! I’ve been very happy to see how well the book was received, that’s for sure. What I wanted to do in Exodus was get at the core of how Optimus Prime and Megatron got to be who they are. I wanted Megatron to be more than a Snidely Whiplash kind of villain, and Optimus Prime to be more than the valiant Dudley Do-Right character. And since every writer knows that nobody makes a better arch-enemy than a former friend, that’s the direction I went.
Pour la suite et plus de détails, c'est ici
What would Malcolm Reynolds do ?

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les infos sur la Science Fiction, la Fantasy et le fantastique en général »